Bunn Water Filter EQHP-Twin
Easy Clear High Performance Twin 70,000 Gallon Water Quality Systems
For use in medium volume applications where lime scale inhibitor is needed – any beverage or application using ambient water
Detailed Product Description:
- System includes a two-cartridge manifold with built-in pressure gauge, inlet water shut off valve, outlet check valve, mounting brackets and two EQHP-35L cartridges.
- Consistent great-tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor.
- Incorporates multi-zone pharmaceutical grade pleated nylon pre-filter.
- Pre-filter offers exceptional sediment holding capacity and particle reduction to 0.2 microns.
- Equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the sprayhead.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors.
- Patented Quick Connect Head uses encapsulated cartridge design allowing for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and require no pre-activiation
- 3/4″ FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- System maximum operating pressure is 100 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature 100˚F (38˚C).
Service Flow Rate and Capacity: 6.68 gpm/70,000
Micron Rating: .02
Connection: Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8” FNPT
Size: 17.50” L x 12.50” W