Cecilware MT-3-UL Frozen Drink Machine
Triple Bowl, Manual Fill Granita Machine
The “MT” series of granita dispensers has been Cecilware’s “staple” style/industry standard granita dispenser since its inception in 1998. The MT series was designed with the unique, patented “Magnetic Drive System” motor. The auger motor turns magnetically eliminating the need for front or rear seals.
Detailed Product Description:
• Patented Magnetic Drive System – Lowers maintenance costs and decreases auger motor burnout. The auger motor turns magnetically eliminating the need for front or rear seals. The Granita product is encapsulated inside the bowl. Auger fits securely over the outside of the Magnetic Drive System, turning via a series of magnets.
• Magnetic Drive Slippage System – If product freeze-up occurs, the auger
stops turning and won?t burn out the motor.
• Dual Surface Freezing Chambers – Freezes product quickly and efficiently
• 24-hr. Programmable Defrost Timer – Keeps mix chilled at approximately 40
degrees, and automatically turns back to the frozen mode at
any specified time.
• Dual Surface Freezing Chamber – Freezes product quickly and efficiently.
• Visual Merchandiser – The large, clear bowls merchandise and sells the Granita product.
• Beautiful Lit Graphics – Helps merchandise the Granita product resulting in additional sales. The easily removable lid is
reversible for behind the counter selling.
• Adjustable Slush Mode – Allows you to set the slush
consistency of the Granita drink.
• Cool Beverage Mode – This mode gives you the ability, at the push of a button, to sell refreshing cold beverages. Perfect for dispensing Fruit Punch, Iced Cappuccino, Lemonade and more. Thermostatically adjustable for proper temperature.
• Quality stainless steel construction
• Washable Condenser Filter
Export voltages available
Finish: Stainless Steel
Electrical: 120V / 20A
Motor: 3/4 hp
Size: 27-3/4"H x 21"W x 18-1/2"D
Number of bowls: 3
Capacity: Frozen: 2.5 gal. (5.6L) in each bowl
Weight: 125 pounds
Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor, 5 years compressor parts