Curtis ALPHA2GT Automatic Coffee Brewer
Image shows 3 warmer model – this model has 2 warmers
Automatic Coffee Brewer with 2 Warmers – 1-up/1-down
Curtis G3 Coffee Brewing Systems are share many of the proven designs of the Alpha platform, but deliver greater precision, more advanced control, quality enhancing features and profit potential than other brewers on the market today.
Detailed Product Description:
- 2 Warmers – 1-up/1-down
- G3 ADS Digital Control Module (G3/ADS) provides precise control over all critical functions. Encapsulated in high-tech polymer, it is impervious to heat, steam and moisture.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming with a large, brightly-lighted display makes it easy to adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper resistant – changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle
- On-Board Self Diagnostics – G3 continually senses proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required… reducing downtime
- Easy-to-Operate – simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions
- Programmable display banner can be set to display your operation?s name and message.
- Integral quality timer & automatic warmer shut-off keeps coffee quality at its peak.
- Built-In Fine Tuning Brewing Modes for pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
Brew Capacity: brews 4 gallons/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Optional 2-1/2″ adjustable plastic legs or 4″ adjustable stainless steel legs available
Decanters Not Included – Click Here for Curtis Decanters
Electrical: 120V / 1700W / 14A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 19-1/8″H x 9″W x 16-1/2″D
Weight: 30 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components