Curtis Cafe PC3 Primo Cappuccino Machine with Lighted Display- 3 Hoppers
Instant Cappuccino Machine with 3 Hoppers
The compact Curtis Cafe PC offers commercial quality at an exceptional value. Cafe PC models share many critical components with Curtis Generation Three Primo Cappuccino Systems, so you get all the benefits of a professional machine without the high-end features you may not need. And, the Cafe PC is available in multiple drink models for maximum flexibility.
Detailed Product Description:
• 3 hoppers – 4 lbs. each
• Bright, Back-lit Graphic Display – attractive curved front enhances the standard display graphic, while back-light garners attention, and stimulates sales.
• Fits anywhere – the Cafe PC’s compact size lets you place it virtually anywhere. A close water connection and standard 120VAC power allows use of any available outlet.
• Low Maintenance Costs – the key components that ensure reliable operation in the Cafe PC are same heavy-duty components used in our top-of-the-line PCGT models, so you don’t have to compromise with a less expensive machine. Plus, many components are shared across all four models within the Cafe Series.
• Consistent Drink Quality – Cafe models utilize Curtis’ proven advanced ADS digital control module that allows precision blending for consistently great beverages. Powder-to-water ratio is set right from the front panel, so there’s never a need to manually adjust internal valves. Plus, Cafe series machines can be set for continuous or portion control dispensing.
• Designed to keep profits flowing – from the drip tray to the removable powder hoppers, the Cafe PC is designed for quick, mess-free servicing without special training.
• Direct Drive Mixing Augers ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• High Velocity Whipping Motors ? sloped whipping motors ensure smooth, high-speed blending of powdered drinks.
• Easy Access Front Open Door with inside hinged panel simplies powder fills and maintenance.
• Angled Whipping Chamber and “Brake-Type” Auger Motors ensure perfect drinks – powder
augers feature a brake-type motor that accurately stops the dispensing process at your set ratio every time; angled chamber drain liquids far better to signicantly reduce cleaning requirements.
• Touch-Button Hot Water Cleaning System – a simple, one button operation sends a powerful blast of hot water into the whipper chamber, rinsing it for easy clean-up and reducing powder build up.
• Removable drip tray catches any spills to keep counter area clean and tidy.
Brew Capacity: 135/5 oz. cups/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1800W / 15A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 31-1/8″H x 11-5/8″W x 22-3/8″D
Weight: 76 pounds
Warranty: 3-years electronic components, 2-years non-electronic components, 1-year labor.