Curtis D500GTH Automatic Airpot Brewer – Tall
Automatic Airpot Coffee Brewer
The Curtis G3 Coffee Brewing System offers simple “scroll-through” programming on an oversized LCD display you can effortlessly offer customers gourmet taste without any fuss. Easily set the brewer to your exacting standards, or use the Curtis’ factory settings to deliver ideal results. The Curtis G3 Systems offer a host of features that optimize coffee quality and flavor while reducing maintenance and service, including digital temperature and brew-by-volume control, pre-infusion and pulse brew technology, PM alerts, cold water brew lock-out, quality timers, and much more.
Detailed Product Description:
- Precise “gourmet” control over all critical functions provides you the expertise to brew premium gourmet coffee with ease.
- Built-in fine tuning brewing modes – pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor. Cold water brew lock-out prevents brewing when water temperature is below set level.
- Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming with a large, brightly-lighted display makes it easy to adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
- Tamper resistant – changeable access code prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle
- On-Board Self Diagnostics – G3 continually senses proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required… reducing downtime
- Easy-to-Operate – simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions
- Programmable display banner can be set to display your operation’s name and message.
- ThermoPro Airpots keep coffee quality at its peak of freshness – high heat retention design maintains temperature without additional warming.
Brew Capacity: brews 5 gallons/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Airpots Not Included – Click Here for Curtis Airpots
Electrical: 120V / 1675W / 14A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 27-3/4″H x 9″W x 16-1/2″D
Weight: 36 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components