Curtis G3 GEMINI GEMSS Satellite Brewer
Single 1.5 gal. Satellite Brewing System with 1/1.5 gallon server included.
With Generation Three (G3) technology and the Gemini history, Curtis introduces a highly advanced gourmet coffee brewing system. The unique Universal Control Module is easy to read and the simple interface makes operating easy. The Satellite Servers maintain coffee temperature for extended periods, and on-board self diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operations, and a Service Phone Number and error code are displayed in the event technical assistance is required. All brewing functions are displayed in real time, not a coded system of indicators. Curtis Gemini systems are factory set for out-of-the box operation with pre-programmed recipes that ensures a consistent brew every time. And, with scroll-through menus it?s just as easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet coffee profile.
Detailed Product Description:
- G3 Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-to-read and operate system
- Pre-Set Global Recipes at the touch of a single button – no complex equipment required. Standard recipes include: Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf.
- Double-wall construction in each satellite server helps maintain coffee temperature with minimal heat.
- The G3 digital control module can be field configured for 1, 2 or 3 batch brewing.
- Warmers can be set on high, medium or low to preserve peak flavor.
- Hot water faucet
- Stainless steel filter baskets with solenoid locks
- Stainless steel construction
- 1.5 gallon server included
Brew Capacity: brews 12 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers and Stands:
Curtis GEM-3 Satellite Server
Curtis GEM-3D Satellite Server
Curtis GEM-3 & 5 – Satellite Server with Heated Stand
Curtis GEM-5 – Heated Server Stand
Use Curtis Filter GEM-6
Electrical: 220V / 4200W / 20A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 29″H x 9″W x 16-1/2″D
Weight: 51 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components