Curtis G4 GEMINI GEMT Twin Satellite Brewer
Twin 1.5 gal. Satellite Brewing System with 2/1.5 gallon servers included.
Curtis G4 aims to perfect coffee brewing through an acceleration of design and function. G4 features include an instinctive touch screen, icon-driven interface, provides users with seamless operation. It’s brewing science at its best – only from Curtis.
Detailed Product Description:
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control – Large, 4.3″ touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
- Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode
- Advanced Scale Warning System – Continually monitors and advises tank probe condition.
- Gold Cup Series – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass..
- Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- Industry’s most effective mineral tolerant design – Patented fast-wetting AFS Srayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor
- Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
- Three Batch Sizes – Field selectable for .5, 1 or 1.5 gal. batch brewing.
Hot water faucet
Stainless steel filter baskets with solenoid locks
Stainless steel construction
2/1.5 gallon servers included
Brew Capacity: brews 21 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Also available in 3 phase or 3 phase with transformer models
Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers and Stands:
Curtis GEM-3 Satellite Server/a>
Curtis GEM-3D Satellite Server
Curtis GEM-3 & 5 – Satellite Server with Heated Stand
Curtis GEM-5 – Heated Server Stand
Use Curtis Filter GEM-6
Electrical: 220V / 50/60Hz / 23.6/35.4A, 5200/7600W
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 30.5″H x 18.1″W x 22.1″D
Weight: 82 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components