Curtis G4 Gold Cup Single Cup Brewer
Automatic, Single-Cup Brewer that brews to Gold Cup Standard
Curtis G4 aims to perfect coffee brewing through an acceleration of design and function. G4 features include an instinctive touch screen, icon-driven interface, provides users with seamless operation. It’s brewing science at its best – only from Curtis.
Detailed Product Description:
- Generation Four (G4) Digital Control – Large, 4.3″ touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
- On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
- Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode
- Advanced Scale Warning System – Continually monitors and advises tank probe condition
- Gold Cup Series – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass.
- Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
- Industry’s most effective Mineral Tolerant Design – Patented fast-wetting AFS Srayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor
- Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
Brew Capacity: brews 12, 16 or 20 oz. cups on both sides
Volume: 1.73 gal (6.5L)
Burst Capacity: 4.3 gal/hr @ 1450W; 5.0 gal/hr @ 2900W(16.3L@1450W; 18.9L@2900W)
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120/220V / 50/60 / 12.5/13.4A, 1500/2950W
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 18.125″H x 13.125″W x 21″D
Weight: 30 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components