Curtis G4 TP15T Twin ThermoPro Brewer
ThermoPro Twin 1.5 Gallon Brewer System
Curtis G4 aims to perfect coffee brewing through an acceleration of design and function. G4 features include an instinctive touch screen, icon-driven interface, provides users with seamless operation. It’s brewing science at its best – only from Curtis.
Detailed Product Description:
• Generation Four (G4) Digital Control – Large, 4.3″ touch screen. Icon-driven interface streamlines operation.
• On-Screen Instructions – Provides fast, intuitive training; reduces service calls.
• Built-in Self Diagnostic System – Includes real-time feedback of the brewing process and energy saving mode.
• Advanced Scale Warning System™ – Continually monitors and advises tank probe condition.
• Gold Cup Series™ – Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing: time, temperature, volume plus specialty coffee needs from pre-infusion to pulse- brewing to water bypass.
• Pre-set, one-touch Global Recipes – Based on coffee type, grind and weight. Simplifies profile setting for gourmet results every time.
• Industry’s most effective mineral tolerant design – Patented fast-wetting AFS Sprayhead Non-metallic water level probe Non-immersed water temperature sensor.
• Encapsulated Control Board – Protects against steam, water and impact.
• Stainless-steel ThermoPRO™ Vacuum-sealed Servers – keep coffee fresh, hot and flavorful.
• Single unit is field selectable for One, Two or Three Batch brewing.
• Enhanced Recovery Circuitry – boosts performance on 220V/single phase models.
Curtis ThermoPro Servers Not Included – Click Here for Curtis Thermal Servers
Uses Curtis GEM-6 Paper Filter
Electrical: 220V / 5100/7600W / 23/34.5A
Plumbing: 3/8″ Flare Water Line; 20-90 psi Water Line with minimum flow rate of 2.0 GPM.
Size: 35.130″H x 20.130″W x 20.750″D
Weight: 105 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor