Curtis RU-1000 Twin 10-Gallon Coffee Urn – 3-Phase
Twin 10 Gallon Automatic Coffee Urn – 3-Phase
Curtis’ fully automatic, push-button control coffee urns are manufactured to the highest quality standards and make brewing large volumes of hot, delicious coffee fast and easy. Handsomely crafted, Curtis urns are constructed of heavy-gauge stainless steel with electrically-welded seams. Curtis stands behind every urn with a full two-year warranty against leakage or burnout.
Detailed Product Description:
- Automatic refill during brew cycle.
- Thermostatically-controlled for near-instant recovery.
- Closed-lid brewing creates superior flavor and full coffee aroma.
- Swing-spray head evenly saturates coffee grounds for complete extraction.
- Stainless steel filter basket (with hold-down flaps).
- Automatic agitator/aerator.
- Manual Agitator/Aerator.
- Emergency refill.
- Double Check Valve
- 220VAC Cord and Plug
- Marine Package
- Half Brew Batch on RU-150 adn RU-300
- Double Service
- Dual Wall Insulated Models
- Three-Phase Wiring – 3 and 4 Wire plus Ground
- Curtis CSC15 Water Filter – To control mineral deposits and taste and odor
- Export Voltage
- Jug Filler
- Drip Tray – DT-24 for RU-300; DT-28 for RU-600/RU-1000
- Low Water Cut Off Thermostat
Correctional Package Options for Hostile Environments:
- Legs Drilled and Tapped for Tie Down
- Hot Water Ready Indicator, in Lieu of Temperature Gauge
- Air Agitation Stainless Steel Tubing
- Hex Configuration on All Faucet Bonnets, Removable by Tools Only
- Tamperproof Screws on Control Box
- Thermostat Guard Box, Fitted with Tamperproof Screws
- Spray Arm NOT Removable without Tools
- Fixed By-Pass Valve with Set Screw Adjustment
- Acrylic Gauge Glass
- Low Temp – No Brew
- Optional Hinged Lids
Brew Capacity: brews 40 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Electrical: 208/220V / 10500W / 27.6A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 29-1/2″H x 38″W x 17″D
Weight: 150 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components