Curtis TCTS Tea Brewer – 3-5 Gallon
Automatic Tea Brewer – Standard Height.
At the center of the Curtis G3 Tea Brewing Systems is its unique Universal Control Module. The G3’s oversized LCD display and simple interface makes “scroll-through” programming incredibly easy. Of course, there’s no need to adjust the system, as Curtis’ pre-programmed factory settings deliver ideal results right out of the carton. Simply add bulk leaves or flow-thru filter packs and press the brew button for gallons of cool, flavorful iced tea in just minutes.
Detailed Product Description:
• G3 Digital Control Module (G3/Technology) offers full brewing programmability with unsurpassed reliability. Allows for gourmet fine-tuning with Pulse-Brewing, delay, dual-batch, and all critical brewing functions.
• G3 Enhanced Tea Flavor & Clarity – with digital accuracy, two separate precision valves provide
unsurpassed control over concentrate brewing and dilution cycles.
• Intuitive Scroll-Through Precision Programming – large display communicates functions at a glance. Easily adjust time, volume, temperature, brew functions and more.
• “Fast Brew” Option – shortens brew time by allowing concentrate and dilution cycles to run at the same time.
• On-Board Diagnostics Reduce Downtime – continual sensing of proper operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event assistance is required.
• Pre-infusion or pulse brew enhances extraction of gourmet coffee flavor.
• Automatic Brew Lock-Out Switch means tea brewing is only allowed when TCO Dispenser is detected in place.
• Factory-set iced tea recipes for regular and tropical tea for out-of-the-box operation.
Brew Capacity: brews 12 gallons/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1700W / 14A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 34″H x 10-1/8″W x 20-3/4″D
Weight: 41 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components