Curtis TLP12A Automatic Thermal Brewer – Low Profile, Stainless
Image shows model with black finish – this model has a stainless finish.
Low-Profile Automatic Thermal Coffee Brewer
Stainless Steel Finish
The Curtis TLP brewing system combines renowned Curtis brewing expertise with the latest in digital high-technology – Curtis’ ADS System. ADS design offers precision digital performance, greater reliability and extended working life. Add the new Curtis Advanced Flow Sprayhead (AFS)
and you now have total control over brewing time, temperature and volume – the three most important aspects of brewing quality gourmet coffee.
TLP models are universally designed and beautifully styled. They offer big performance yet take up little space. They easily fit anywhere from kitchen counter to conference room. Their generous clearance accommodates standard 2.5L airpots and gravity airpots alike. Features that keep coffee flowing.
The TLP series simplifies the brewing process with standout features. At a glance, the Ready-to-Brew light turns on when the system is set to brew. A handy Hot Water Faucet lets you draw piping hot water anytime.
Detailed Product Description:
- Advanced Digital System delivers precision performance and uses fewer parts for superior reliability
- Touchkey Control Panel provides a longer working life than mechanical switches and a smooth surface for easy cleaning.
- Revolutionary Pump System with magnetic drive pump consistently delivers hot water to the AFS Sprayhead for perfect extraction. Seamless housing eliminates leaking.
- Programmable Brewing Volume – it is factory preset for 2.5L (84.5 oz.) airpots.
- Brew Cycle Counter keeps track of brew cycles, providing valuable information for account qualification, PM programs, profitability reports and more.
- Programmable Temperature Control is factory preset to 200˚F. Temperature is easily adjusted in 2˚F increments from 170˚ to 204˚F for optimum coffee quality. Keeps brew temperature constant. Easily handles 3 back-to back brewing cycles. Liquid level control interface prevents element burnout.
- External/Non-Immersed Temperature Sensor eliminates mineral build-up.
- Self-Diagnostic Digital Control Board with ADS technology speeds service.
- Convenient Hot Water Faucet provides piping hot water for tea, hot chocolate, soups or cup meals – even during the brew cycle.
- Revolutionary AFS Sprayhead perfectly saturates the bed of grounds to extract the richest, fullest flavor from every type of coffee, resulting in perfect brew every time.
- Heavy-Duty Construction with textured black “gourmet” finish.
Brew Capacity: brews 5 gallons/hour
Plugs into regular 120V outlet
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1500W / 12.5A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 17-7/8″H x 9″W x 16-5/8″D
Weight: 31 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components