Curtis TP1ST63 ThermoPro Single 1 Gallon Brewer – Tall, Dual Voltage
ThermoPro Single 1 to 1.5 Gallon Tall Brewer System – Dual Voltage
The CGBT one gallon gourmet brewing solution is perfect for smaller operations. The ThermoPro? CGBT One Gallon Coffee Brewing System provides easy-to-use precision brewing for consistently rich and robust gourmet flavor brew after brew.
Detailed Product Description:
• Brew only what you need ? two pre-set buttons allow you to select your desired brew volume at the
touch of a button.
• Easily Fine Tune Your Signature Flavor ? G3 systems offer complete control over time, volume,
temperature and all brewer operating functions.
• Enjoy Simplified Maintenance ? On-board self- diagnostics continually monitor the system, Intuitive
error codes and service phone number are displayed
in the uncommon event that service is required.
• Quick Recovery provided by standard 220V/single phase power ? Easily field convertible for higher
wattage faster recovery.
• Convenient hot water faucet
for instant beverages and clean-up.
• Accommodates 1 gallon or 1.5
gallon Curtis ThermoPro? Servers.
• Large LCD display provides scroll-through menu of programming options.
• Stainless steel construction
• One touch grind-to-brew ? when combined with a Curtis ILGD Digital Grinder, brew cycle is automatically adjusted to correspond with selected grind amount for error-free brewing (three batch option only).
Brew Capacity: brews 8 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Servers not Included – Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers:
Electrical: 120/220V / 1650/2700W / 13.7/12.3A
Plumbing: Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 36-5/8″H x 9″W x 16-5/8″D
Weight: 43 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components