Curtis TP1T ThermoPro Twin 1 Gallon Brewer
ThermoPro Twin 1 Gallon Brewer System
With Generation Three (G3) technology and the Gemini history, Curtis introduces a highly advanced gourmet coffee brewing system. The unique Universal Control Module is easy to read and the simple interface makes operating easy. The Satellite Servers maintain coffee temperature for extended periods, and on-board self diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operations, and a Service Phone Number and error code are displayed in the event technical assistance is required. All brewing functions are displayed in real time, not a coded system of indicators. Curtis Gemini systems are factory set for out-of-the box operation with pre-programmed recipes that ensures a consistent brew every time. And, with scroll-through menus it’s just as easy to fine-tune the brewing process for your exacting gourmet coffee profile.
Detailed Product Description:
- G3 Digital Control Module provides precise control over all aspects of brewing in an intuitive, easy-to-read and operate system
- Pre-Set Global Recipes at the touch of a single button ? no complex equipment required. Standard recipes include: Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf.
- Stainless-steel ThermoPRO vacuum-sealed servers keep coffee fresh, hot and flavorful for hours.
- Single unit is field selectable for One, Two or Three Batch brewing.
- Enhanced Recovery Circuitry boosts performance on 220V/single phase models
- High-volume, hot water faucet for instant beverages and other hot water needs.
- Large LCD display provides scroll-through menu of programming options.
- Stainless steel construction
- One touch grind-to-brew – when combined with a Curtis ILGD Digital Grinder, brew cycle is automatically adjusted to correspond with selected grind amount for error-free brewing (three batch option only).
Brew Capacity: brews 14 gallons/hour
No cord attached
Export voltages available
Servers not Included – Designed for use with the following Curtis Servers:
Electrical: 220V / 5100/7600W / 23/35A
Plumbing: Compression 3/8 NPT X 3/8 O.D. Tube; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 26-5/8″H x 18″W x 16-5/8″D
Weight: 61 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and 1 year labor; 3 year warranty on the digital control components