Grindmaster B-DAP PrecisionBrew™ Dual Airpot Coffee Brewer
Automatic Dual Airpot Brewer with 2 Brewheads
PrecisionBrew™ are digitally controlled brewers. The brew temperature and brew volumes are digitally controlled for complete accuracy. Water temperature is maintained to +-1°F throughout the brew cycle. Pre-Infusion and other programmable brew process controls allow the operator to achieve a “signature” cup: to their exact brew process specification and taste profile. Other features include Low Temp-No Brew, which prevents brewing with water that has not reached optimum brewing temperature.
The Grindmaster Model B-DAP is a twin, digitally controlled brewer that brews into 2.2L (74oz.) and 3.0L (101oz.) Airpots.
Detailed Product Description:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- High productivity – 6,000 watts of heating capacity
- The Airpots hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat
- Precise brew temperature – the brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1 degrees F during the complete brew cycle
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee
- Programmable: number of pulses, pulse on-time and pulse off-time can be changed without affecting the brew volume
- Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Brew Volume can be set by “teach” mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up
Stainless Steel brew baskets
Gourmet Brew baskets available as an option
Export voltages available
Electrical: Available in 120/240V / 6000W / 25A or 120/208V / 4510W / 21.7A
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 25″H x 16-1/4″W x 17-3/4″D
Weight: 55 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor