Grindmaster B-SAP PrecisionBrew™ Airpot Coffee Brewer
Automatic Airpot Brewer
PrecisionBrew™ are digitally controlled brewers. The brew temperature and brew volumes are digitally controlled for complete accuracy. Water temperature is maintained to +-1°F throughout the brew cycle. Pre-Infusion and other programmable brew process controls allow the operator to achieve a “signature” cup: to their exact brew process specification and taste profile. Other features include Low Temp-No Brew, which prevents brewing with water that has not reached optimum brewing temperature.
The Grindmaster Model B-SAP is a single, digitally controlled brewer that brews into a 1.9L (64oz.) up to 2.5L (85oz.) Airpot.
Detailed Product Description:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- The Airpots hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat
- Precise brew temperature – the brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1 degrees F during the complete brew cycle
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee
- Programmable: number of pulses, pulse on-time and pulse off-time can be changed without affecting the brew volume
- Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature.
- Brew Volume can be set by “teach” mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up
Stainless Steel brew basket
Gourmet Brew basket available as an option
Export voltages available
Electrical: 120V / 1780W / 14.9A (Also available in 120/240V / 3500W / 14.6A & 120/208V / 2620W / 12.6A)
Plumbing: 1/4″ Flare Water Line; 30-80 psi Water Line Pressure
Size: 25″H x 8-1/4″W x 17-3/4″Db
Weight: 37 pounds
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor